The Wilderness Survival Challenge
New! Every adventurer needs a few outdoor skills, and the Wilderness Survival elective is a great way to get outside and get your hands dirty. You’ll practice building shelters, preparing food and water, and a few other tricks that can help you and your family in a sticky situation.
For several of the challenges, EASY, MEDIUM, and HARD project options will be available. Just keep in mind that nature can be dangerous, and these activities should all be done with proper adult supervision.
Summer 2023 Wilderness Survival supplies:
- Hands-on, outdoor projects
- Easy, Medium, or Advanced options for several projects
- Valuable lessons and life-skills
- Preparation required; most supplies can be found around the home or classroom, but some shopping may be necessary
- Starting fires, purifying water, and setting up shelters require parental oversight.