Brain Chase Gardening
Have a green thumb?
Introducing a new elective for our Summer 2019 Treasure Hunt that will get your kids outside and away from the computer. We have partnered with Kids Gardening to help your students start and maintain their garden. Whether it’s flowers or veggies, in a planter box or on an acre plot, your students will love getting their hands dirty.
- Students will learn how to plan, plant, and maintain gardens of all types.
- You students will be exposed to fresh air and sunshine!
- Students will learn the importance of patience and work.
- Results will vary and take time.
- Will need access to seeds and gardening tools.
- Parental help may be needed for our younger Brain Chase gardeners.
- Available only during the Summer Treasure Hunt (for now!)
For more information about our Brain Chase Gardening elective, email us at email@example.com.