BRAIN CHASE ELECTIVES
Household Chores Challenge
Looking for a little help around the house? The Grayson Academy of Antiquities can help…
Okay, we admit we’re taking a bit of a risk here. We want kids to love Brain Chase, and adding a “Chores” elective might not be the best strategy. But why build academic playlists for students, and then also have separate chore lists? You requested it, and we’re game to try it. Introducing the Household Chores elective. Parents assign the chores, then kids snap a “before” and “after” picture, and write a bit about their experience. The Brain Chase team then responds with personalized feedback and encouragement. Are your kids up to the challenge?
- You asked, and we answered! This was a highly-requested elective.
- It’s perfectly customized. You set the chores according to your child’s ability.
- The “before” and “after” pics will give students a sense of accomplishment – and also give you some help around the house!
- You’ll receive personal feedback from the Brain Chase team.
- This elective will require increased parental engagement (i.e., setting weekly tasks).
- Please allow time each week for Brain Chase feedback and encouragement.