THANKSGIVING 2020 FAMILY CHALLENGE
ATTENTION, ALL FAMILES LOOKING FOR A THANKSGIVING ACTIVITY (REMOTE OR IN-PERSON):
Looking for something fun to do (virtual or in-person) with the kids and relatives over Thanksgiving weekend? Brain Chase is an online learning company that produces monthly escape room challenges for kids and families, and we’ve got you covered.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register here for access to your own family Dashboard. The bite-sized program begins on November 23rd, and will take a total of 3-4 hours to complete. It’s designed to be completed in bits, at your own pace, whenever, and wherever you like.
- First, dive in and solve the Thanksgiving Escape Room. This is more fun as a family! You’ll need to learn about the Pilgrims, the Mayflower, and other topics related to the first Thanksgiving feast. The escape room program takes about an hour.
- Next, complete three family challenges: Exercise, Holiday Crafts, and Gratitude. These are very open-ended tasks, so you can customize them to meet the needs of your group. Each challenge will take about one hour.
- That’s it! You’ve bonded, improved your gratitude, stayed in shape, built some crafts, learned about pilgrims, and solved the mystery of the Plimoth Cornucopia. But wait, there’s more…
- Share your success! We’re looking for the best craft, gratitude, and exercise pictures from our Thanksgiving participants. Share your photos on our Facebook page! Brain Chase judges will evaluate the submissions and award free enrollments in our December Escape Challenge ($129 in value) for our favorite pics.
Happy Thanksgiving, and Good Luck!
– Team Brain Chase
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!