Holiday 2020 FAMILY CHALLENGE
ATTENTION, ALL FAMILES LOOKING FOR A HOLIDAY ACTIVITY (REMOTE OR IN-PERSON):
Looking for something fun to do (virtual or in-person) with the kids and relatives over Christmas break? Brain Chase is an online learning company that produces monthly escape room challenges for kids and families, and we’ve got you covered.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register here for access to your own family Dashboard. The bite-sized program begins on December 21st, and will take a total of 2-3 hours to finish. It’s designed to be completed in bits, at your own pace, whenever, and wherever you like.
- First, dive in and solve the Holiday Escape Room. This is more fun as a family! You’ll need to learn about author Charles Dickens, his life, and his celebrated work, A Christmas Carol. This will take about one hour.
- Next, complete three family challenges: Crafts, Holiday Baking, and Service. These are very open-ended tasks, so you can customize them to meet the needs of your group. Each challenge will take about one hour.
- That’s it! You’ve bonded, done some good, baked some goodies, built some crafts, learned about an author, and located a missing artifact. But wait, there’s more…
- Share your success! We’re looking for the best craft, gratitude, and exercise pictures from our Holiday participants. Share your photos on our Facebook page! Brain Chase judges will evaluate the submissions and award free enrollments in our January Escape Challenge ($129 in value) for our favorite pics.
Happy Holidays, and Good Luck!
– Team Brain Chase
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!