BRAIN CHASE ELECTIVES
MobileServe Service Challenge
We’ve teamed up with MobileServe to bring your student a life-changing elective totally unique from anything else we offer.
Are you looking to give your students a chance to make a difference in their community? Ben Ren0-Weber, CEO of MobileServe, will inspire your students to complete service challenges. The challenges are different from week to week and will take 30-60 minutes each. After completing each assignment, your students will report back to us via their dashboard. Photos of your students in action are not required, but we always LOVE to see them, if you want to send a few in.
- Your student will have service opportunities (and all the benefits that come with performing service) handed to them! What else do we need to say?
- This elective gives your student the chance to get up and out of the house and into the community.
- Focus is more on being a good citizen than strictly academic.
- Parental/guardian supervision is a must to ensure your student’s safety.
- Your student must have access to transportation, since many of the service challenges take place out of the home.
TREASURE HUNT CHALLENGES:
Summer 2019: Homeless; Elderly; Kids; Neighbors; Planet
ESCAPE ROOM SERVICE ELECTIVES:
Service 1: Family; Neighbors; Community
Service 2: Homeless; Kids; Troops
Service: Animals; Elderly; Planet