BRAIN CHASE ELECTIVES
Music Practicing Challenge
Are your kids taking music lessons? Whether it’s the piano, the violin, or the bagpipes, Brain Chase can help make practicing fun.
Sometimes we all need a little extra motivation, right? Brain Chase doesn’t provide personal music instruction (not yet, anyway!), but we can help keep your kids on track with practicing plans. Parents or teachers will log their student’s time on their parent/teacher dashboard. Then your student will upload a video recording of something he or she practiced during the week.
- You asked, and we answered! This was a highly-requested elective.
- The Music Challenge fits nicely into your children’s existing routine – instead of adding more work, it helps motivate them to do what they’re already trying to accomplish.
- This works with any instrument (or possibly other talents). It’s simply a matter of logging their practicing time and uploading a video.
- Please note – unlike other Brain Chase electives, we are not providing instruction. This is only a “practicing tracker.”
- You’ll need to provide your own instrument, and also your own instrument instruction.
- You will need something (like a phone or iPad) to record a song your student practiced that week.