CAN YOUR FAMILY ESCAPE?
ATTENTION, ALL FAMILES WITH KIDS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 6-16:
Brain Chase is an online learning company that produces monthly escape room challenges for kids and families. We’re hosting a world-wide Escape Room Tournament using our online platform. Will your family take home the top prize?
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register here. You have two options: sign up for a one-time program, or subscribe to get new programs every month. You can then choose Scout, Explorer, or Adventurer levels based on your preferences for electives and Brain Chase swag.
- Each Escape Room program lasts for four weeks. You’ll receive a game dashboard that allows you to complete the programs when and where you like, and to move entirely at your own pace.
- You’ll choose three different electives when you register. These can be completed by the kids (i.e., Typing, Coding, Rosetta Stone), as a family (i.e., Holiday Baking, Yoga, Fitness), or some combination thereof. The electives will take about 2 hours per week to complete.
- Each week’s Escape Puzzle will take about one hour to solve. We highly recommend establishing a family game night and solving the rooms as a family!
- As you complete the electives and solve the rooms, you’ll advance through the storyline and onto new challenges. Along the way, you’ll also find hidden clues that point to the location of a missing artifact! You’re allowed one guess on the map board every 24 hours, and the first participant to locate the treasure within a 2-mile radius will win $1,000.00 in gold. The first 10 to correctly solve the puzzle will automatically advance to the Semi Final round of the tournament.
- Didn’t solve the mystery in time? Try again! From November 2020 to March 2021, we’ll be tracking the first 10 family teams to successfully solve each puzzle; these 50 teams will automatically advance to the Semi-Finals.
In April 2021, our 50 semi-finalist family teams will compete in a customized, multi-week escape challenge with an increased level of difficulty. The winning team will again receive a gold nugget worth $1,000, and the first five teams to solve the puzzle will become our national finalists.
Our five finalist teams will be invited to send three members to compete in our first-ever PHYSICAL ESCAPE ROOM CHALLENGE (tentatively scheduled for May 2021, location TBD – subject to travel restrictions!). Each team of three will compete in a physical escape room, and the fastest team to solve the puzzle will receive a $5,000 cash prize.
All participants in one or more of the upcoming five Escape Room programs are automatically entered in the tournament. Each program includes a registration fee, but you’ll only need to place in the top 10 of a single program in order to qualify. No other purchase is necessary, although finalists will be required to provide their own travel and accommodations.
JOIN THE TOURNAMENT
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!