Edible Education Cooking
The Edible Education Cooking Challenge
Chef Ann from Edible Education is a master of preparing simple, healthy, and delicious recipes. With each challenge, students will watch Ann (or another chef) prepare a delicious dish. They’ll then download the recipe and follow along.
Once each cooking project is complete, students will take a digital photograph of themselves with their delectable dish and upload their photo to the Cooking Challenge page. They will also have the opportunity to write a few words to describe their experience and explain what they whipped up.
In addition to needing a digital camera each week, students will be asked to track down simple recipe materials to complete each assignment.
Summer 2023 Cooking Supplies:
- Program instructs students in safe food preparation, nutrition, and cleaning up
- Participating students will likely be more helpful in the kitchen at home
- Instant tasty treats once each challenge is completed
- Preparation required; while most ingredients can be readily found around the home, extra grocery store trips are likely
- Parent/guardian supervision necessary to prevent cuts and burns
- Requires kitchen and kitchen equipment; not recommended for students participating only in a classroom environment
Questions? email us at email@example.com.