BRAIN CHASE ELECTIVES
Adventurers who select our enriching writing electives will submit one high-quality writing sample each week, with word count requirements based on age. We’ll cover different aspects of writing, and students will be given several different writing prompts to choose from. After the students submit their work, Brain Chase will review each entry and provide customized feedback.
- Personalized feedback makes this elective a consistent fan favorite
- Offers creative writing, prose, and poetry.
- Age-based word count requirements.
- May take up to 24 hours to receive personalized feedback.
- Typing on tablets or mobile devices is strongly discouraged; students should have access to a computer keyboard for this elective.
TREASURE HUNT WRITING CHALLENGES:
Summer 2019: Descriptive; Narrative; Persuasive; Expository; Biography
ESCAPE ROOM WRITING ELECTIVES:
Writing-Creative: Creating Interesting Characters; Creating Conflict; Creating a Short Story
Writing-Prose 1: Narrative Writing; Persuasive Writing; Expository Writing
Writing-Prose 2: Opening Paragraph; Body Paragraphs; Concluding Paragraph
Writing- Poetry 1: Poetry Overview; Haiku; Limericks
Writing-Poetry 2: Cinquain; Sonnet; Visual Poem
For more information about the Writing Challenge, email us at email@example.com.