Monthly Escape Challenges Bulletin Board
The Program Bulletin Board is designed to keep you posted with the latest hints, tips, and updates. Be sure to check back often, and please check your email regularly (please whitelist us so we don’t get stuck in your SPAM filter!).
- 2/17/20 – Week 2 will open at 12:00 pm EST today; the second room of week 2 will unlock tomorrow (2/18) at 9:00 am EST.
- 2/12/20 – Both rooms for Week 1 are live!
- 2/11/20 – We are still working on a few things, stay tuned!
- 2/11/20 – Our clues are still being hidden, so we’re pushing back until 3:00 pm EST.
- 2/11/20 – We are finishing up some important clues for week 1! We anticipate going live at 1:00 pm EST. Check back here for more updates.
- 2/10/20 – Welcome to the Louvre! The Warmup Week is now live.
- 2/8/20 – Congratulations to the Russo family! Click here for the full winner announcement…
- 2/3/20 – The Bell of Frank Capra has been found. The solution will be announced later this week… stay tuned!
Monday, 2/10/20 – Welcome to the Louvre
Saturday, 2/8/20 – Winner Announcement
Monday, 2/3/20 – FOUND.
Escape Room Tips:
- We strongly recommend using the latest versions of the Firefox, Chrome, and Safari web browsers. We do not recommend using Microsoft Edge or Explorer for the Escape Rooms.
- Make the Escape Rooms bigger! Enlarge your screen to zoom in (Tablets and touch-screens: pinch the screen / PC: CNTRL + ‘+’/ Mac: CMMD + OPTION + ‘=’).
- Returning after a previous Escape Room program? You might need to refresh your browser cache! Click here for instructions.
- Using a tablet? It’s difficult to know what to click! For a change of view, use a desktop or laptop with a mouse. Every time the cursor hovers over a clickable item, the mouse icon will appear as a finger.
- Whatever device you’re using, we highly recommend projecting the Escape Rooms on a big screen and involving others. Escaping is much more fun with friends!
(Not receiving our emails? Check your spam folder, and make sure to add us to your “safe list.” Or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to add you. In the meantime, everything we send gets posted right here, so keep checking back.)