8 Weeks of Rich Content
Whether you're looking for STEM, Gifted & Talented, After School, Enrichment or Literacy, look no further. Brain Chase pairs academic learning with virtual escape rooms, hidden clues and decoder rings where in order to escape, you have to learn! Kids love it and it is a great incentive to encourage academic learning and skill development.
Brain Chase is ideal for schools to:
• Reinforce math, literacy and writing skills
• Explore different interests
• Use 21st century skills to solve the puzzle of how to escape the virtual Escape Rooms.
• Engage parents by providing them a dashboard to view their students work and progress
• Make learning fun in a creative, hands-on and exploratory way
Exceptional Time-on-Task Results
The vast majority of Brain Chase participants complete the entire program. Over eight weeks, a typical after school adventurer will log 6.4 hours of reading, study a foreign language for 4.7 hours, compose more than 4200 words in their writing journals, and earn more than 59,000 Khan Academy energy points. That's 3.5 hours of academics each week, or more than 20 hours overall. And that doesn't include time spent immersed in the treasure hunt!LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ELECTIVES