This week, you’re going to make a little money for your Brain Chase efforts. We’re sending you coins – real-life, actual coins. Basically, we’re paying you to have fun!
WHY ARE YOU SENDING US MONEY?
You’re going to need your coins, so don’t spend them or lose them! Our bonus challenge this week will require you to convert currencies as you try to help Mae track down the Sunstone of Cortes!
BEYOND THE BONUS CHALLENGE
With all of our bonus challenges, the knowledge gained and adventure tools received are meant to be used over and over again. Here are a few fun additional ways to use your coins and newly found currency knowledge:
– Play “store” with your kids. This timeless classic is the perfect way to teach your student basic monetary principals.
– Travel the world. Use an online currency converter and find out how much your favorite household items would cost in different countries.
– Start a coin collection. Your kids will be fascinated as they compare coinage from around the world.
– As your child gains more understanding about money, play more complicated games like “Monopoly.”
– Give your child a piggy bank and encourage them to start saving!
If you’re looking for other ways to educate your child about money, read this article.